Florida Value-Added Model (VAM)
Interacting with the Report
Finding a School or District
- If you are viewing a school or district, select Choose a different school or district. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Click in the Search District or School Name field.
- Select the District tab to search for districts or select the School tab to search for schools.
- With the pointer in the Search District or School Name box, enter the name or ID of the district or school.
Viewing More Information about a Section
On any of the three report sections, use the Expand and Collapse icons to toggle the following information:
- Paragraph describing the section
- Side-by-side comparisons
- When a viewing a school, comparisons to schools, districts, and the state are available.
- When viewing a district, comparisons to districts and the state are available.
- Descriptions of the performance levels
Viewing Details about the Selected School or District
The icon toggles the gray Details Panel, where you can see details about the selected school or district.
Returning to the Home Page
Click to return to the Home page, where the Statewide Distribution of Overall VAM Ratings for Teachers